***For the continued safety of our team and our guests, proof of vaccination is required for all dine-in guests.***
- We recommend reservations for dinner service.
- Lunch is on a first come, first serve basis.
- We recommend that you arrive 5-10 minutes early for your reservation to allow time for parking and to check in.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the bar and grab a drink while we prepare your table. As it has always been, we are unable to seat your party until your party is complete.
- Our reservation system is based around a 90-minute dining experience per table which is the same formula we previously used for quoting wait times for our guests. Please let us know ahead of time if your party will require additional time so that we can plan accordingly.
We look forward to seeing and serving you!