Here’s how Mercato Curbside Takeout works:
- Check out our menu which is located in the “Food” tab for today’s menu. Our menu changes often based upon Farmer’s Market availability, and we update our online menu daily to reflect those changes.
- Give us a call at (919) 967-2277 to place your order.
- Phone lines are open Thursday-Sunday from 11:00 am-8:30 pm and pickup times are Thursday-Sunday 11:15am-2pm & 5:15pm-830pm.
- After we get your order, we will take payment over the phone, and we will let you know what time to pick your order up. For curbside takeout, we accept Visa or MasterCard over the phone.
- Finally, Let us know the color, make, and model of your car and head to the restaurant and park in the designated takeout parking area located on the side of the restaurant facing Country Junction. If the curbside takeout parking spot is unavailable when you arrive, please back into the parking area next to Country Junction and give us a call to let us know you have arrived.
- No need to come in. Nothing to sign. Upon your arrival, we will ask the kitchen for your order, bag it up, and bring it right out to you in a couple minutes along with your receipt.
Things to Note:
- For the safety of our staff and guests, we are unable to accept cash payments for curbside takeout orders. If you wish to pay in cash, please come inside and our staff will assist you in placing your takeout order at that time.
- To ensure a specific pickup time, pre-orders are welcome and recommended as our pizza ovens and curbside take out time slots do reach capacity most nights. The earlier, the better is the general rule to go by.
Having an event, party, or office function? Pizzeria Mercato is the perfect choice for your next large gathering.
We can take care of the cooking, and you can relax and enjoy–stress free! All of our food is made from scratch so be sure to order ahead.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our catering options.