Here’s how Mercato Curbside Takeout works:
- Check out our menu which is located in the “Food” tab for today’s menu. Our menu offerings will continue to evolve, and our website will always be the best resource for our daily up to date menuThe online menu is updated daily to reflect our current offerings based upon what is available at the Farmer’s Market,
- Give us a call at (919) 967-2277 to place your order.
- Phone lines are open Thursday-Sunday from 10:30am-8:30 pm and pickup times are Thursday-Sunday 11:15am-2pm & 5:15pm-830pm.
- After we get your order, we will take payment over the phone, and we will let you know what time to pick your order up. For curbside takeout, we accept Visa or MasterCard over the phone.
- Finally, Let us know the color, make, and model of your car and head to the restaurant and park in the designated takeout parking area located on the side of the restaurant facing Country Junction. If the curbside takeout parking spot is unavailable when you arrive, please back into the parking area next to Country Junction and give us a call to let us know you have arrived.
- No need to come in. Nothing to sign. Upon your arrival, we will ask the kitchen for your order, bag it up, and bring it right out to you in a couple minutes along with your receipt.
Things to Note:
- We are unable to accept cash payments for curbside takeout. If you wish to pay in cash, we ask that you come inside to pick up your takeout order.
- To ensure a specific pickup time, pre-orders are welcome and recommended as time slots do fill up fast.
Having an event, party, or office function? Pizzeria Mercato is the perfect choice for your next large gathering.
We can take care of the cooking, and you can relax and enjoy–stress free! All of our food is made from scratch so be sure to order ahead.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about our catering options.